This Maximum Motorsports 2-Point K-Member Brace (MMKB2-2) is a chassis upgrade for your 1982-1993 Coupe or Hatchback Automatic Mustang. The 2-Point Brace will reinforce your stock K-Member. It is constructed from Heavy Duty Steel Tubing and will fit around your automatic transmission.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits all 1982-1993 Mustangs with an Automatic Transmission
- Stiffens the K-Member Against the Side Loads Caused by Hard Cornering
- Improves Handling by Maintaining Front Alignment Settings when Loaded in a Corner
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Clears Stock Catalytic Converters
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Each Mounting Bolt attaches through a Structural Tube
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Once the 2-Point K-Member Brace is constructed, it is then Powdercoated in a Black Finish. The 2-Point K-Member Brace will work on Stock K-Members, and mount using existing holes. This K-Member Brace will improve handling by reducing flex in hard corners. The Maximum Motorsports 2-Point K-Member Brace is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This K-Member Brace will clear most Long Tube Headers.
- 1982-1993 Automatic Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.