Order an all-new Maximum Motorsports 2-Point K-Member Brace (MMKB2-1) which is designed to be a chassis upgrade for your 1982-1993 Manual Transmission Mustang with a Stock K-Member. Proudly made in the U.S.A., this 2-Point K-member Brace (MMKB2-1) is constructed from heavy-duty steel tubing that is bent to fit around the manual transmission. Once the 2-Point K-Member Brace has been constructed, it is then powder coated in a black finish. The 2-Point K-Member Brace (MMKB2-1) will work on Stock K-Members and mount using the existing holes. This K-Member Brace (MMKB2-1) will improve handling by maintaining front alignment settings when loaded in a corner.
Features and Benefits:
- Stiffens the K-Member Against the Side Loads Caused by Hard Cornering
- Improves Handling by Maintaining Front Alignment Settings when Loaded in a Corner
- Black-Powder Coated Finish
- Clears Stock Catalytic Converters
- Includes All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Each Mounting Bolt Attaches Through a Structural Tube
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: This K-Member Brace will NOT clear Long Tube Headers.
- 1982-1993 Mustangs with a Manual Transmission
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.