To improve cornering speeds on your Mustang, you need more than just big tires or brake upgrades. Reducing chassis flex offers more consistent handling performance. The Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace (MMKB4-1) reinforces your K-Member to reduce flexing in hard corners. The K-member Brace is constructed from high strength steel in a web design to disperse the suspension load.
Features and Benefits:
- Stiffens the K-Member Against the Side Loads Caused by Hard Cornering
- Improves Handling by Maintaining Front Alignment Settings when Loaded in a Corner
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Steel Web Design (Splits the Suspension Load)
- Each Mounting Bolt attaches through a Structural Tube
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace mounts through structure tubes to existing holes on stock K-Members. Once the Maximum Motorsports 4-Point K-Member Brace is fully constructed, it is powdercoated in a black finish. The Maximum Motorsports Brace is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- This K-Member Brace will NOT clear Long Tube Headers
- This Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace will interfere with the Transmission Cooler Lines on an Automatic Transmission. The Cooler hard lines must be rerouted slightly to install this brace.
- The 1979-1981 Mustang Chassis has different spacing for the k-member mounting bolts, which prevents this brace from fitting without modification to the k-member and chassis. The inboard mounting holes need to be moved outboard slightly to attach this brace.
- 1979-1993 Coupe/Hatchback Mustangs