The Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar (MMPBA2) improves cornering performance on your 1999-2004 Mustang! By controlling axle movement, you can expect more consistent handling. Pair with a torque arm for the ultimate setup!
Features and Benefits:
- Bolt-On Installation
- Durable Black Powder Coated Finish
- Polished Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Improves Straight-Line and Cornering Stability
- Makes Handling more Predictable, Increasing Control
- Helps keep vehicle straight during hard launches
- Clears Stock Tailpipes and Aftermarket 2-1/2” Tailpipes that follow the Factory Routing
- PTFE-Lined Spherical Rod Ends
- Rod Ends are mounted in Double Shear for Greatest Strength and Safety
- Roll Center is Lower than what can be achieved with a Watts Link
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
While the OE 4 link suspension setup on your SN95 is fine for everyday driving, its flaws come to the surface while racing. Your rear axle assembly can move from side to side when you pitch the car into a hard corner, or launch the car hard. A Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar will control this lateral movement, for significant handling improvements.
Tech Tip: When installed with the OEM 4-link rear suspension design, Maximum Motorsports strongly recommends using stock upper control arms with rubber bushings.
Please Note: Maximum Motorsports recommends a Low Profile Differential Cover to clear the Panhard Bar (M4033G2).
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs with a 8.8 Rear End
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs with a 7.5 Rear End