This Maximum Motorsports Strut Tower Brace (MMSTB-2) will reduce front end flex on your 1979-1985 Fox Body Mustang with a carbureted engine. It is constructed of high-quality steel tubing and powder-coated in a black finish. Maximum Motorsports includes all the necessary mounting hardware for a quick and hassle-free installation. Reducing front end chassis flex wit this Strut Tower Brace will make cornering more predictable and reduce stress on critical joints.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1985 Mustangs with a Carbureted Engine
- Constructed from High-Quality Steel Tubing
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Bolt-on Installation
- Reduces Front End Chassis Flex
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Will NOT work with 351W Engines.
- Does Not work with Aftermarket Distributors/Caps with an overall height greater than stock.
- If you are using the factory camber plates, some trimming to the corner of the Strut Tower Brace is required.
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.