MSD Distributor Pro Billet With TFI Module And Steel Gear Mustang 351W 1986-1993
- Drop In Replacement
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Easy Installation
- For Factory Style Ignition
MSD Pro Billet Distributor With TFI Module And Steel Gear for 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs with 351W engines.
Pro Billet Distributors from MSD (8452) are a drop-in replacement for TFI 5.8L engines. Each distributor starts as a solid billet that is secured into a state-of-the-art Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine, where it is transformed into a precision housing.
Features and Benefits:
- Drop in billet replacement for late model Ford TFI 5.8L distributors
- Supplied with a steel gear to work with the factory roller camshafts
- Factory style ignition module accepts factory wiring
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Supplied with late model distributor cap and rotor
- Legal to install in all 50 states
Inside each housing, there is a sealed ball bearing at the top of the shaft. This design is responsible for accurately guiding the oversized polished steel shaft throughout the entire rpm range of your engine. The shaft is also QPQ-coated for friction reduction and corrosion resistance.
The Pro-Billet Distributors use a stock-style trigger pick-up to accept factory connectors. For installation, you simply remove the stock distributor and bolt the Pro-Billet MSD in place! Each model is supplied with a high-quality cap with brass terminals for full spark delivery, heavy-duty rotor and a special gear to work with the factory camshafts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning