MSD Spark Plug Wires Street Fire For Socket Style Cap Set Black 289/302 1965-1973
- Levlar Core Construction
- Helically Wound Conductor
- Black 8mm Silicone
- For HEI Style Distributor Cap
Set of MSD Black Street Fire Spark Plug Wires for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 289 or 302 V8 Engine and an Socket Style Distributor Cap.
Are you looking for a set of high quality spark plug wires that will give your Mustang that extra jolt of power? If so replace your factory wires and replace them with MSD Street Fire Spark Plugs. This Set of Street Fire Spark Plugs feature a low resistance conductor that's wrapped in a black sleeve, making it perform like a performance part but has that factory look.
Spark Plugs Feature:
- Fits 289 and 302 Engines
- Helically Wound Conductor Suppresses Electro and Radio Noise
- Kevlar Core Combination for Optimum Strength and Durability
- Heavy Duty Terminals for Secure Connection
- 8mm Silicone and Synthetic Jacket Resists Heat and Abrasion
- 500 Ohms per Foot Resistance for Enhanced Spark Delivery and Power
- Silicone Boots Guard against Increased Exhaust Temps
Please Note: This set of spark plug wires is designed for 1965-1973 Mustangs with a 289 or 302 V8 Engine and a Socket Style Distributor Cap.
If you are looking to improve the ignition system of your Mustang, then CJ Pony Parts has a wide range of MSD ignition components and fuel system equipment that are sure to correct any problem you may have. MSD is one of the Mustang aftermarket's leading manufacturers of ignition controls, coils, timing accessories, spark plug wires and electronic fuel injection conversion equipment.
Purchase a new Set of MSD (5543) Black Street Fire Spark Plug Wires for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 289 or 302 V8 Engine and an Socket Style Distributor Cap from CJ Pony Parts.