Niche Novara Wheel And Tire Package 20"X9" And 20"X10.5" Silver Mustang 2005-2023
- 5 x 114.3mm Lugs
- 7.32" Backspacing
- +40mm Offset
- 72.56mm Center Bore
Niche Silver 20"X9" and 20"X10.5" Novara Wheel and Tire Package for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Mustangs.
Keep your 2005-2023 Mustang safe and in style with a new set of rims. This Niche Silver Novara Wheel and Tire Package features the tools needed to streamline the process. The package consists of staggered 20"X9" front wheels and 20"X10.5" rear wheels, along with tires and accessories of your choice.
- Size: 20" x 9”; 20" x 10.5” (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Silver
- Backspacing: 7.32"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 72.56mm
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: M273200565+40
The Silver Novara Wheel weighs 35 lbs. and features a +40mm offset and 7.32" backspacing for great handling. Each wheel is complete with a branded center cap for a finished look.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2023 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2023 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- Please see P/N: W1389-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts. Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning