The addition of this Pair of Steeda (555-4501) Aluminum 4500 Series Rear Lower Control Arms will not only improve the handling of your 1979-1998 Mustang, but it will also be an improvement on the drag strip, in the form of improved 60 ft. times. These lower control arms would be great on any Mustang, no matter if it is daily driven, or only driven to the track on the weekends.
Features and Benefits:
- 1/2 the Weight of The Competitions' Control Arms
- Hard Bushing Centers Control the Axle
- Softer Outer Bushings Edges Won't Squeak or Bind
- Won't Damage Torque Boxes Unlike Arms with Solid Bushings
- High-Strength Extruded 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Eliminates Flex and Reduces Unsprung Weight 32%
- 1/3 the Weight of Lift Bars
- Excellent for Daily Driving or Performance Use
- Made In The USA
The design utilized by Steeda on these lower control arms eliminates binds and vibrations found in your suspension system. This will provide the greatest amount of traction possible. Through a premium quality billet steel construction, these lower control arms will not only be exceptionally strong but also lightweight. Heavy-duty bearings give you the desired ride you have been after and lower NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) when compared to lower control arms with spherical bearings.
Installation will be quick and simple as these are direct bolt-on items. These control arms are used by winners in NHRA, IHRA, SCCA, Fun Ford Weekend series, and the Ferrari-eating "Steeda Q" T-1 road racer. The control arms are ideal for street cars, road racing and occasional drag strip use.