Steeda Sway Bar with Endlinks Silver Steel Rear Kit Ford Mustang 2005-2014
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Reduces Unwanted Deflection
- Machined Steel Billet Ends
- Ups Rear Roll Stiffness 50%
Steeda Rear Silver Steel Sway Bar Kit with Endlinks for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 Ford Mustangs.
Do you like taking your 2005-2014 Mustang out for a joyride where you can take corners and turns without slowing down to a crawl? Are you dying to do so but need more support for your Mustang’s steering? If so, consider purchasing this Steeda Rear Silver Steel Sway Bar Kit with Endlinks (555-1020) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2005-2014 Mustangs
- 7/8” solid alloy steel rear sway bar
- Reduces unwanted deflection
- 50% increase in rear roll stiffness
- Billet steel round stock sway bar ends
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Silver powder coated finish
- Simple installation
This rear sway bar kit (555-1020) is unlike many others because this one comes with machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas most others come with coined ends. This kit goes through hundreds of computer simulations and real-world testing to determine its strength and performance abilities before being used. It improves steering response, reduces understeer, and improves the overall handling balance of your Mustang. It is made from billet steel round stock, in-house, on Steeda’s multi-axis CNC lathes to ensure its ability to provide an approximate 50% increase in rear roll stiffness. If you wish to control your vehicle’s roll stiffness and optimize your overall grip and balance, purchase this Steeda Rear Silver Steel Sway Bar Kit with Endlinks (555-1020) today!
- 7/8” solid alloy steel rear sway bar (silver powder coated finish)
- Pair of machined steel billet sway bar end links
- Pair of polyurethane sway bar bushings
- Pair of sway bar bushing brackets
- Tube of lube
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.