Trick Flow Camshaft Track Max Hydraulic Roller .542/.563 5.0L 1986-1995
- Hydraulic Roller
- Fits 1986-95 5.0L Engines
- .542/.563 Duration
- Fair Idle
Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .542/.563 Valve Lift for all 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine.
Ford 5.0L Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshafts are designed and dyno tested to ensure maximum performance.
This street/strip camshaft has a 2,500-6,000 rpm powerband. A minimum compression of 9.5:1 is required as well as a calibrated mass airflow meter. A 2,500-3,000 rpm stall converter, or 5-speed with 3.55 or numerically higher gears are recommended.
Trick Flow Track Max Camshaft Specifications:
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 2,500-6,000
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 232
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224 intake/232 exhaust
- Advertised Intake Duration: 286
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 294
- Advertised Duration: 286 intake/294 exhaust
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.542 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.563 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.542 intake/0.563 exhaust
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 112
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: No
- Grind Number: HR-236/359-2S1-10
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Compression: 9.5:1 minimum
- Street/Strip Use: Fair idle, good mid-range power
- Quantity: Sold individually
*Calibrated mass airflow meter required.
*Minimum 9.5:1 compression required.
*2,500-3,000 RPM stall converter or manual transmission with 3.55 or higher gears recommended.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.