UPR K-Member With Spring Perches Chromoly Mustang 4.6L 1996-2004
- 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- For 4.6L Engine
- DIrect Fit Replacement
- Silver Powdercoat Finish
UPR Chromoly K-Member With Spring Perches for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 4.6L Mustangs.
The UPR Chromoly K-Member (2005-96-SP) is stronger and lighter than the original unit on your SN95. The UPR Chromoly K-Member is fully-tig welded 4130 tubing, and accepts a factory 4.6L Engine. UPR makes the Motor Mount Plates out of 1/4" Thick Plate Steel with all the correct mounting points.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1996-2004 Mustangs with a 4.6L Motor
- Constructed from 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- 1/4" Thick Motor Mount Pads
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Saves 37lbs over the Factory K-Member
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Front Spring Perches
- Includes Steering Rack Bolts and Standard Rack Bushings
- Can use UPR or Factory Lower Control Arms
UPR includes a Pair of Spring Perches, so you can install factory style lower control arms and Factory Style Front Coil Springs. Once the K-Member is constructed it is then powder coated in a high gloss silver.
The Chromoly K-Member is 37lbs lighter than the factory K-Member. It is also much stronger than normal steel thanks to tubular Chromoly construction. UPR also includes Steering Rack Bolts and Standard Steering Rack Bushings. The UPR K-Member is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: UPR K-member Kits are set up to re-use the factory hardware, for the K-member and the A-arms. UPR includes Steering Rack Bolts and Rack Bushings with the Chrome Moly K-members.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning