BMR constructed their Front Driveshaft Safety Loop for the high-performance Mustang enthusiast! Upgrade your 2007-2014 GT500 Mustang to an iconic red or black hammertone driveshaft safety loop with an easy, bolt-on installation. Compliant with NHRA rules, this safety loop is constructed of 1/4-inch thick laser-cut plate steel to keep your underhood performance reliable.
After the Driveshaft Safety Loop is constructed, it is then powder-coated in iconic BMR colors. Attach the loop to factory mounting holes from the factory transmission crossmember, without any fabrication required. This solid, American-made design is reliable even if or when a driveshaft or transmission failure occurs.
- Fits 2007-2014 GT500 Mustangs
- Constructed from 1/4" Laser Cut Plate Steel
- Available in Red or Black Hammertone Powder Coated Finishes
- Bolt-On Installation
- Complies with NHRA Rules
- Includes all Necessary Grade 8 Hardware
- Made in the USA
- Required on GT500 Mustang Quicker than 13.99 in the Quarter (Drag Slick Tires)
- Required on GT500 Mustang Quicker than 11.49 in the Quarter (Stock Tires)