BMR Subframe Connector Full-Length Boxed Red Pair Coupe/Hatchback 1979-1993
Pair of BMR Full-Length Boxed Red Subframe Connectors for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Coupe and Hatchback Mustangs.
If you own a 1979-1993 Mustang, you're probably already aware that its chassis tends to flex dramatically at times, even with only a bit of torque and horsepower. Fortunately, there's a solution to this problem: this Pair of BMR Full-Length Boxed Red Subframe Connectors that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits All 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Connects Front and Rear Subframes by Connecting to Rear Lower Control Arm Mounts
- Reduces Chassis Flex, Strengthens Chassis and Adds Rigidity
- Dramatically Increases Chassis Stiffness and Improves Handling
- Reduces Squeaks and Rattles
- Designed for Street Performance, Drag Race and Handling Applications
- Tight, Compact Design Gives Plenty of Ground Clearance for Lowered Mustangs without Modifications to Floor Pan
- Rectangular Design Offers Safe, Secure Place to Jack Up, Eliminating Damage to Pinch Welds, Subframe and Floor Pan
- Constructed from Heavy-Duty Rectangular Steel Tubing with a Laser-Cut CNC-Formed 3/16" and 1/4" Steel Plate
- Weld-In Design with Two Attachment Points: Links Front and Rear Subframe to Reduce Chassis Deflection
- Fully Mig Welded
- Made in the USA
This Pair of BMR (SFC010R) Full-Length Boxed Red Subframe Connectors will fit all 1979-1993 Mustangs. They'll connect the front and rear subframes by connecting to the rear lower control arm mounts. The end results? An increase in chassis stiffness and rigidity, an improvement in handling and a reduction in squeaks and rattles and chassis flex! These subframe connectors are designed for street performance, drag race and other handling applications, and their tight and compact design means you won't have to worry about ground clearance if your Mustang is lowered. Their rectangular design also gives you a safe and secure place to jack your Mustang up, which eliminates damage to pinch welds, the subframe and the floor pan.
Constructed of heavy-duty rectangular steel tubing with a laser-cut CNC-formed 3/16" and 1/4" steel plate, this Pair of BMR Subframe Connectors features a weld-in design with two attachment points to reduce chassis deflection, which can damage your windshield or cause your doors not to close properly. These connectors are also fully mig welded and proudly made in the USA! Just weld them to your chassis, and you'll be amazed at how much better your Pony performs!
*Installation time is about 2-3 hours.
Order a Pair of BMR (SFC010R) Full-Length Boxed Red Subframe Connectors for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 or 1993 Coupe or Hatchback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning