CJ Classics Steering Installation Hub 6-Bolt Aluminum Mustang 1984-2004
- Choice of Polished or Black
- 6061 Milled Aluminum
- Includes Installation Hardware
- Includes Horn Wire
CJ Classics Aluminum 6-Bolt Steering Installation Hub for all 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
Do you want to customize your 1984-2004 Mustang's interior with more than one option? If so, this CJ Classics Aluminum 6-Bolt Steering Installation Hub from CJ Pony Parts might be the part for you!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits Ford splined columns
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Fits most 6-bolt steering wheels
- Choice of finish (polished or black)
- Includes hardware for installation
Your new Aluminum 6-Bolt Steering Installation Hub is made by CJ Classics to provide your Mustang with a custom interior look! This is because this installation hub is available in either a polished or black finish. It is precision-milled from 6061 aluminum to provide lasting durability. It will fit Ford splined steering columns, as well as most 6-bolt steering wheels. This steering installation hub is easy to install as it includes installation hardware and the necessary horn wire.
- Horn Button is sold separately. (See p/n: HBG30)
- This part is not for use with airbag equipped steering wheels.
- 1984-2004 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning