Convert you dull incandescent bulbs to a pair of Diode Dynamics Rear HP48 Amber Turn Signal Bulbs DD0004P for 1979-1993 Mustangs. The factory amber color shines bright with an improved LED output. With a simple installation, these bulbs simply go in place of your current incandescent bulbs. No adapter is required! Manufactured with a load resistor embedded in every bulb to protect from voltage surge or reverse polarity, these LED bulbs are the clear choice for your Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- 1156 Size LED Amber Bulbs
- Upgraded, More Modern Look
- Will Shine Brighter and Last Longer Than Halogen Bulbs
- Uses Less Power Than Halogen Bulbs
- Engineered Heat-Sinking Technology
- Load Resistor Embedded to Protect From Voltage Surge or Reverse Polarity
- 100% Plug-And-Play Direct-Fit Replacement
- Wired for 12V Operation
Tech Tip: If you’re replacing the turn signals, the bulb may blink faster thinking that one of your bulbs is out. This is because these LEDs use less power than your factory halogen bulbs. If this is the case, then it can be corrected by using a resistor to simulate the resistance of your factory bulb.
Please Note: Amber rear turn signal bulbs are not for use on 1987-1993 Mustang GT taillight lenses. For 1987-1993 GT taillight lenses please use HW4627.