This Ford Performance high-performance crankshaft damper meets SFI 18-1 specifications. It weighs in at 11-1/2 lbs, and has removable weights for use as neutral balance unit. It will work on internally balanced crankshafts.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1995 Mustangs with a 302 or 351W Engine
- Upgrade Over Factory Crankshaft Damper
- Includes .950” Crankshaft Spacer
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Removable 28oz Imbalance (For Use with Neutral Balance Rotating Assemblies)
- Engraved Ford Performance Logo and Timing Marks
- SFI Approved
- Helps Align Pulleys
Timing marks on this damper are on the passenger side at 11-o'clock, and the overall length is three inches. Included with the Crankshaft Damper is a .950” Crankshaft Pulley Spacer, to align your pulleys properly. The Ford Performance Crankshaft Damper with Spacer Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: Mustangs and Explorers built between 1994 and 2001 will require modification to use this damper.