Tired of iron heads? Ford Performance Aluminum X2 Cylinder Heads are a great step up for your small block! You can expect improved performance, without the need for other engine or exhaust changes.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 289/302/351W engines
- Sold individually
- Completely assembled with premium parts
- High-quality 356-T6 aluminum castings, precision machined
- 10-degree locks, steel valve spring retainers and stock valve seals
- High-temperature exhaust valve seats
- Bronze guides
- Wider valve cover gasket sealing rail (prevents leaks)
- Machined for gasket seat spark plug
- Compatible with roller camshafts and aftermarket hydraulic roller camshafts up to .600" lift
- Works with many aftermarket intake manifolds, headers and valve train components
- Compatible with bolt aftermarket roller rockers (1.6-1.7 ratio)
- Each cylinder head is leak tested prior to assembly
Manufactured using all-new Ford tooling, you can expect easy bolt-on horsepower! Constructed using 356-T6 aluminum, this cylinder head is cast, precision machined and assembled using premium components. The wider valve cover gasket sealing rail is utilized to prevent leaks. Additionally, bronze guides, 10-degree locks, steel valve spring retainers and stock valve seals are included. Your new cylinder head is compatible with aftermarket hydraulic roller camshafts up to .600” lift and bolt down rockers with a 1.6-1.7 ratio.
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 64cc
- Intake Port Volume: 188cc
- Exhaust Port Volume: 63cc
- Intake Flow: 230 cfm at .600” Lift
- Exhaust Flow: 160 cfm at .600” Lift
- Intake Valve Diameter: 1.94”
- Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.54”
Please Note: You must use (P/N: M6065D289) Cylinder Head Bolt Kit to install the X2 Cylinder Head on a 289 or 302 production engine block.
Tech Tip: The Ford Performance X2 Cylinder Head uses Motorcraft AGSP-32F Spark Plugs. Use Felpro Exhaust Manifold Gasket (P/N: HDG1415). Will not Fit 1986 5.0L with Flat-Top Pistons unless Pistons are notched for Valve Relief.