Front Brake Upgrade Kit Cobra Powder Coated Red Mustang 1994-2004
- High Performance Braking
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Large Two Piston Calipers
- Powder Coated Red Finish
Red Powder Coated Cobra Front Brake Upgrade Kit for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 Mustangs.
Ready for more stopping power? When it comes to racing, your "go" is only as good as your "whoa!" For your SN95, try the brakes that Ford themselves designed as a step above stock. This Cobra Front Brake Kit is a complete front braking upgrade for your SN95 Mustang!
Features and Benefits:
- Improved overall braking performance
- Reduced stopping distances
- Superior cooling fin design
- OEM on Cobras/ Direct fit for all SN95
- high-heat powder coated calipers
- pressure tested and thoroughly inspected for quality and safety
- Includes new bleeder screws, hardware, hoses & pins
- Long pad life and low noise
- 100% fully machined finish including rotor hats
- 100% inspected and mill-balanced
- Direct Fit Replacement
- DOT Approved
The Cobra calipers and brackets are remanufactured in America and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. All-new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life. Included with this kit is a pair of braided stainless steel brake lines from Maximum Motorsports.
Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 brake pads combine safety, quality, and improved performance - all with street-friendly behavior. StopTech rotors are included, and their exclusive Vac-U-Slots are machined into the rotor and help evacuate gasses and dust, shed heat, and keep the brake pad surface clean. In wet, raining conditions, StopTech's Vac-U-Slot helps push water off the braking surface for better-stopping power.
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
- Fits Cobra, GT, and V6 models
- front calipers are a direct fit replacement for 94-04 Mustang Cobra models. Be sure to use the appropriate banjo bolt for your hose and caliper.
- When using these calipers on a 94-04 GT or V6, you will need to use the included Cobra specific brake hoses and Cobra specific 13" front rotors.
- Requires use of 17” wheels
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning