Are you looking to increase the stopping power of your Mustang by 20-40% in normal driving situations? If you own a 2007-2012 GT500 Mustang, a 2013-2013 Boss 302 Mustang, or a 2011-2014 GT Mustang with Brembo, these Hawk Performance Front HPS Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts will fade slower than standard replacement pads so they can last for years to come!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete front kit for driver and passenger sides
- 0.585-inch front pad thickness
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors for extended pad life
- Low dust and virtually noise-free
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These Hawk Performance HPS Brake Pads are designed to last longer than regular brake pads by putting out less dust and noise as they improve the performance of your Mustang! They are sold as a front set that includes Talon Rotors. These rotors are balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots that are designed to decrease harmonic resonance issues. This patented DTC curved slot design not only keeps your brake pads clean and ready for use, but it also means your new rotors are made to OE specifications, weights, and production processes. This allows for a modification-free installation! They also use a cross-drilled construction that improved thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and braking abilities when wet.
- Set of HPS Front Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- 2011-2014 GT Mustang with Brembo
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- 2007-2012 GT500 Mustang
*Does NOT fit 2013-2014 GT500 Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.