Gaining additional stopping power in your 2005-2014 Mustang is as easy as replacing the brake pads and rotors. Designed for V6, GT, Boss 302, and GT500 Mustangs, this set of Hawk Performance Rear HPS Brake Pads with Talon Rotor Kit from CJ Pony Parts will decrease brake fade to improve your Mustang's overall performance!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete rear kit for driver and passenger sides
- 0.656-inch pad thickness
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors for extended pad life
- Low dust and virtually noise-free
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These Hawk Performance Rear HPS Brake Pads instantly inject more friction than your Mustang's stock brake pads, increasing stopping power by 20-40% over standard replacement pads! As a result, you gain a virtually noise-free application that puts out less dust as you hug every corner of the road. The Hawk Performance Talon rotors in this kit utilize a DTC curved slot design that is patented and meets OE specifications such as weight, production process, and fitment without modifications. To reduce issues with harmonic resonance, Each rotor is balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots. This feature also allows the pad surfaces to remain clean and free from debris. Their cross-drilled pattern also improved heat dissipation, thermal efficiency, and braking in wet conditions.
- Set of HPS Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 2005-2014 V6 Mustang
- 2005-2014 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- 2007-2012 GT500 Mustang
*Does NOT fit 2013-2014 GT500 Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.