When it comes time to replace the rear rotors on your 2005-2014 V6 or GT Mustang, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang or 2007- 2012 GT500 Mustang, then you had better be sure to check out this Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Validated design and performance through dynamometer testing
- Proven cross-drilled designs optimize thermal efficiency
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
Utilizing their patented DTC curved slot design, Hawk builds their Talon Rear Brake Rotors to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineers them to fit each application without modifications. The rotors come in a Magni Coating which provides corrosion resistance, an easy bed-in, as well as helping to keep the rotors in excellent condition. Hawk balances their rotors with CNC programming and precision milled slots that noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. Cross drilling of the rotors improves their thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and braking in wet weather.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
*These rear brake rotors are sold in a pair. This pair will replace your rear driver and passenger side rotors.