The right brake pads and rotors will reduce stopping distances and extend service intervals! From Hawk Performance, this Front Brake Kit includes HP Plus Brake Pads and Talon Rotors. Expect superior braking performance, low dust, and great fade resistance.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Extremely high friction output
- Fade resistant
- Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing events
- New HP+ compound doubles pad life and reduces rotor wear by 82%
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
This Kit from Hawk Performance includes a Set of HP Plus Front Brake Pads with a Pair of Front Talon Rotors are designed for autocross, track days, and just about any sport driving scenario and could be the perfect addition to your 2007-2012 GT500 or 2011-2014 GT and Boss 302 Mustangs.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and "track day" applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus pads the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance Mustangs used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking, so you'll definitely need a superior-quality product to meet those extreme needs.
The all-new HP+ compound will maximize stopping power while increasing pad life and decreasing rotor wear, so you'll get longer, better-quality life from these superior brake pads. Your Mustang may be quieter and less dusty with some applications while exhibiting less temperature sensitivity, for improved modulation and driver confidence.
The Hawk Performance Talon rotors features Hawk’s unique patented DTC curved slot design and are built to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each application without modifications.
These rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. Their cross drilled design provides improved thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and better braking when wet.
This Kit Includes:
- Set of HP Plus Front Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- 2011-2014 GT Mustangs with Brembo
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
*Does NOT fit 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.