With hidden wiring and a shiny finish, Holley combines the benefits of performance with a stealth installation. Don't miss the opportunity to improve your fuel economy, idle stability and wide-open throttle performance with this Terminator X Stealth 4150 EFI Kit 550-1001. The kit features four 100lb/hr Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 600 HP on forced induction applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Bolt-On 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Includes High-Pressure Fuel Crossover Line
- Completely Stealth Installation
- Timed Spark Port for Vacuum Advanced Distributors Located Under the Front Fuel Bowl, for Easy Access to the Distributor
- Air Entry Fits Most Stock-Style Air Cleaners with Air Cleaner Locator Provisions
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard Does Not Require Laptop
- Shiny Finish
The kit comes with a user-friendly calibration wizard that doesn't require a laptop. Simply answer some questions about your engine, and it will create the base map and start tuning on its own! The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor will provide real-time fuel map learn, and the Terminator X ECU will provide ignition timing control for overall superior performance and drivability. Best of all, you can count on the OEM-style TPS/IAC to deliver years of dependable service.
- Injector Size 100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI
- Max Horsepower Rating 650 Naturally Aspirated
- 1965-2010 Mustang
- 1948-1979 F-100
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1960-1987 C10
Tech Tip: Terminator X Max Stealth 4150 kits also provide transmission control for Pre-2009 GM 4L60E/4L80E Transmissions (Part numbers 550-1011, 550-1012, 550-1013).
Please Note: External fuel pressure regulator required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as Holley part # 12-886.