Koni Sport Adjustable Strut And Shock Kit With Eibach Coil Springs V8 Convertible 1979-1993
- Improved Cornering Performance
- Present Nonadjustable Damping
- 1-1/2" Height Drop
- Direct Fit Upgrade
Koni Sport Adjustable Strut And Shock Kit With Eibach Coil Springs for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 V8 Convertible Mustangs.
These Koni Sport Adjustable Struts and Shocks (1145 1084) are designed for maximum street and track performance on your Fox Body Mustang! Koni Sport's recognizable yellow color has for decades signified superior motion control and adjustability for the serious driving enthusiast. You can finely tune rebound by turning the adjuster knob clockwise for a softer ride, and counter-clockwise for a firmer ride.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Convertible Mustangs with a V8 Engine
- Entry Level Performance Shock Absorber
- Lowers your Mustang Approximately 1-1/2”
- Non-Adjustable Struts and Shock
- Improved Handling
These dampers are externally adjustable with a turn of a knob, a technique borrowed from Formula-1 racing where Koni dampers have dominated the field for years. One can switch back and forth, in most cases in a matter of seconds, from a comfortable "touring" setting to a firmer setting for performance driving. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs will Lower your 1979-1993 Convertible Mustang approximately 1-1/2”.
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Front Sport Adjustable Struts
- Pair of Rear Sport Adjustable Shocks
- Set of Eibach Pro-Coil Springs
- This Koni Strut and Shock Kit does NOT include Quad Shocks (KONI10).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning