Kick the suspension system on your 1979-1993 Mustang into high gear with the Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms from CJ Pony Parts! These arms are built to reduce unsprung weight and put total control over your pony into your hands with superior steering performance. Constructed entirely of 1.25 DOM steel tubing, these arms feature an A-arm design for excellent rigidity and durability.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from 1.25” DOM Steel Tubing
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Improves Steering Response
- Controls Dynamic Alignment Better
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Forward-Offset Lower Control Arms (.75” Forward with Stock K-Member and 1.5” forward with Maximum Motorsports K-Member)
- Includes Urethane Bushings
- Sold as a Pair
- Low Friction Ball Joint
- Gussets are Placed in Critical Areas
The critical and high-wear areas are reinforced, taking hard corners without causing unnecessary damage to your aftermarket application. Low-friction ball joints are matched with urethane pivot bushings greatly improving steering response and consistency. Matched with a stock K-member your front wheels will be pushed 1/4-inch forward but matched with a Maximum Motorsports K-member your wheels will be pushed a full 1-1/2-inches forward! Completely made in the USA, these arms are essential to your racing application and give your pony the edge it needs to dominate the strip or the street!
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Forward-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Passenger Side Forward-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Urethane Lower Control Arm Bushings (8)
- Pair of Short Crush Sleeves (Silver) (2)
- Pair of Long Crush Sleeves (Gold) (2)
- Grease Packets (2)
- Pair of Lock Nuts (2)
- 1979-1993 Mustangs
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.