Maximum Motorsports designed these Front Lower Control Arms (MMFCA-5) to improve cornering performance on your Fox Body! These arms are constructed from 1.25 DOM Steel tubing configured in an A-Arm design, to provide greater rigidity than standard control arms. Expect more responsive steering, and better steering feel. The offset arm design and Delrin bushings make this the ultimate handling choice!
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from 1.25” DOM Steel Tubing
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Improves Steering Response
- Controls Dynamic Alignment Better
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Forward-Offset Lower Control Arms (.75” Forward with Stock K-Member and 1.5” forward with Maximum Motorsports K-Member)
- Includes Delrin Bushings
- Sold as a Pair
- Low Friction Ball Joint
- Gussets are Placed in Critical Areas
Maximum Motorsports gussets critical areas to prevent fracturing under heavy cornering loads. Maximum Motorsports assembles the control arms with OEM low-friction ball joints. The Front Lower Control Arms will improve steering response and enjoy better control of dynamic alignment through less deflection with Delrin pivot bushings. The Forward-Offset Front Lower Control Arms push the front wheels forward .75” with a stock K-Member and 1.5” forward with a Maximum Motorsports K-member. The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Forward-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Passenger Side Forward-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Delrin Lower Control Arm Bushings (8)
- Pair of Short Crush Sleeves (Silver) (2)
- Pair of Long Crush Sleeves (Gold) (2)
- Grease Packets (2)
- Pair of Lock Nuts (2)
- 1979-1993 Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.