Stock rubber bushings worked great for Ford: they reduced cost and worked passably. That said, there are better alternatives in terms of performance for your Cobra. The Maximum Motorsports IRS Upper Control Arm Bushings (MMIRSB-2.1) are made out of high-quality Delrin, and will eliminate deflection allowed by stock rubber bushings.
Features and Benefits:
- Delrin Bushing are Shouldered and Chamfered (Easy Installation)
- Reduces Wheel Hop (No Bushing Deflection)
- Handling is Greatly Improved
- Eliminates Deflection (Allowed by Stock Rubber Bushings)
- Precisely Locates the Control Arms
- NVH and Ride Comfort Virtually Unchanged
-Includes Installation Tool
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The Delrin Upper Control Arm Bushings will greatly reduce wheel hop because there is no bushing deflection. Since Delrin is a rigid bushing the upper control arms are precisely located for improved dynamic alignment. Handling is greatly improved because there are no unpredictable camber changes caused by bushing deflection. The NVH and ride comfort virtually unchanged, making this ideal for street and track use. Maximum Motorsports includes an installation tool that makes installation quick and hassle free. The Maximum Motorsports IRS Upper Control Arm Bushings are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
Delrin Upper Control Arm Bushings
Zinc Plated Steel Crush Sleeves
Packet of Teflon-Based Lubricating Grease
Pair of Gloves
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs