Just like your front suspension, the rear of your SN95 Cobra responds well to fine-tuning. While stock parts leave very little room for adjustability, the Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit gives you the ability to get it right. For cars with modified springs, bushings or tires, getting your alignment right will make a great difference in the corners!
Features and Benefits:
- Improved Handling
- Exclusive Maximum Motorsports Spacers
- Includes an Assortment of Bumpsteer Spacers
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Direct Replacement (No Modification to Spindles)
- Simple Installation
This kit can help you dial out oversteer and improve performance. The Maximum Motorsports Rear Bumpsteer Kit is a tapered-through style design, for a wide range of adjustments. Included are a large assortment of spacers that allow you to finely tune your bumpsteer angle. These spacers are stronger than rival kits, to ensure they won't bend or buckle for a consistent adjustment! The Maximum Motorsports tapered-style Bumpsteer kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Aluminum Sleeves (Gray Anodized Finish)
- Pair of Spherical Rod Ends
- Assortment of Bumpsteer Spacers
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.