The stock sway bar endlinks of your 1999-2004 Cobra can be a source of deflection, but this Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit (MMRSB-94) will fix that. These endlinks are much stronger than the stock assembly!
Features and Benefits:
- Adjust Sway Bar Pre-Load
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Constructed from High-Quality Aluminum (Black Anodized Finish)
- PTFE-Lined Spherical Rod Ends
- Includes All Necessary Mounting Hardware
The Rear Sway Bar End Links are adjustable to adjust sway bar preload. Sway bar preload occurs when one of the end links is not the correct length for that particular installation. That incorrect length causes the sway bar to twist, resulting in altered corner weights and asymmetrical handling. An aluminum sleeve connects two PTFE-lined spherical rod ends that have left and right-hand metric threads. This kit directly replaces the stock end links, including all the necessary mounting hardware. The Adjustable Sway Bar End Links are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Adjustable Endlink Assembly
- Pair of M10 x 1.5 x 40mm Grade 8.8 Bolt (Right Hand Threads) (2)
- Pair of M10 x 1.5 x 50mm Grade 8.8 Bolt (Left Hand Threads) (2)
- Set of M10 x 1.5 Nylock Nuts (4)
- Set of 3/8 AN Washers (18)
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.