Whether you're running boost or bolt-ons, having a clutch that can handle the power matters. That’s why McLeod introduced their Twin Disc RST (6912-25) Street Clutch Kit. It's made specifically for your 2011-2017 GT Mustang, with a rating of up to 800 horsepower to the crank. Streetable with a great holding capacity, this clutch will stand up to your expectations.
Features and Benefits:
- Horsepower Rating Up To 800 Horsepower
- Perfect for Street Use and Occasional Track Use
- Low Rotating Mass for Better Power Transfer
- Does Not Require Dedicated Flywheel
- Lighter-Than-Stock Clutch Pedal Feel
- Slightly Aggressive Engagement
- Double Disc Ground Floater Reduces Noise
This ceramic face clutch kit provides a slightly aggressive grab with a smooth engagement complemented with a lighter-than-stock clutch pedal feel. These excellent qualities make this clutch the perfect choice for a street and weekend-warrior track car.
- 11” Clutch
- 1” Diameter Input Shaft
- 23 Spline Input Shaft
- Ceramic Disc Material
- Pressure Plate
- Two Organic Friction Discs
- Floater Plate
- Adapter Ring
- Pilot Tool
- Detailed Instructions
Please Note: A flywheel is not included. You can reuse your existing flywheel, but be sure to have your flywheel resurfaced if needed.