PerTronix Distributor Flame-Thrower Black Female Cap Cast Ignitor 260/289/302
- Legal In All 50 States
- All New Cast Housing
- 2:1 Improvement Over Points
- Easy Wiring
PerTronix Flame-Thrower Black Female Cap Cast Distributor with Ignitor for 260, 289 and 302 Engines.
PerTronix distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance and easy installation all at a price you can afford. Replace your outdated points or electronic distributor with this performance proven distributor which features PerTronix's legendary Ignitor electronics. All this in a cast housing that looks closer to being period correct.
Delivering twice the voltage to the spark plugs, Ignitor electronic ignitions will increase horsepower, improve fuel economy, and extend spark plug life. The Ignitor system is designed for use with most point-type coils, but optimal performance is achieved when used with PerTronix's Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil. A solid-state electronic ignition system means you will never change points again.
Flame-Thrower Distributor with Ignitor Features:
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time for increased coil output
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit
- No points to burn or moving parts to wear out
- No black box to clutter the engine compartment
- Stable timing, no need for any adjustments
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Uncomplicated wiring makes for easy installation
- All new cast housing molded after the original Ford distributors
- Tailored advance curve for optimum performance
- Adjustable vacuum canisters for extra tenability
- High dielectric strength cap and rotor with brass contacts
- Legal in all 50 states (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-23)
- 1965-1973 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
Order this PerTronix Flame-Thrower Black Female Cap Cast Distributor with Ignitor for your 260, 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: