Pertronix Distributor Flame-Thrower Female Cap Billet Ignitor II 260/289/302
- Tap To View 3D Model
- CNC Machined Billet Housing
- Ignitor Ii Components
- 4 Times More Energy
PerTronix Flame-Thrower Female Cap Billet Distributor with Ignitor II for 260, 289 and 302 Engines.
Replace your outdated points or electronic distributor with this performance proven distributor which features PerTronix's patented Ignitor II electronics. All this in a CNC polished billet housing. PerTronix's Ignitor II is a powerful micro controller that features adaptive dwell algorithms that constantly adjusts the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance. Ignitor II systems develop up to 4 times more energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM than standard ignition systems.
Flame Thrower Distributor With Ignitor II Features:
- Integrated Ignitor II technology with adaptive dwell control
- Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution
- CNC machined billet housings polished to a high luster
- Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing; reduces friction and high RPM vibration
- Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings
- Factory set with a performance advance curve; comes with extra springs for custom advance curves
- High dielectric strength cap with female brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact
- Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-12)
- Warranty: 30 months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical
- 1965-1973 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
*Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n' Play design and relatively small size.
*Although PerTronix distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.
*Non vacuum advance distributors do not have an E.O. number and are not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: