Scott Drake Oil Pan Front Sump With Boss 302 Baffle/Pickup Kit 260/289/302
- 1" Deeper Than Factory
- Holds 6 Quarts Of Oil
- Fits 260, 289 Or 302 Engine
Scott Drake Front Sump Oil Pan Kit with a Boss 302 Baffle and Oil Pickup for 260, 289 or 302 Engines.
Need to replace the oil pan system in your classic Ford, but want to pay homage to another great, classic car at the same time? CJ Pony Parts carries a Scott Drake C5ZZ-6675/22-K Front Sump Oil Pan Kit with a Boss 302 Baffle and Oil Pickup for 260, 289 or 302 Engines. Get your own kit and subtly incorporate a part of the Boss 302 Mustang into your own pony car today!
- Unpainted, small block oil pan
- Boss 302-style baffle
- Boss 302-style pickup tube
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, exact Scott Drake reproduction
- Includes Scott Drake’s popular, small block oil pan
- 1" deeper than factory original specs
- All supplementary parts are replicas from the oil pan system found in the Boss 302 Mustang
- Reduction in possibility of oil starvation
- Holds approximately 6 quarts of oil
- Unpainted, ready to paint
- Fits 260, 289 or 302 engine
- Direct-fit replacement and easy installation
This high-quality, updated Scott Drake reproduction kit of the oil pan system found on 260, 289 or 302 engines includes an unpainted, small block oil pan plus a Boss 302-style baffle and pickup tube. All of the supplementary parts are in the Boss 302-style, and the oil pan itself is Scott Drake’s popular, small block oil pan. The oil pan holds approximately 6 quarts of oil since it's one-inch deeper than the original factory dimensions and reduces the possibility of oil starvation during extreme driving. This kit fits any 260, 289 or 302 engine. This direct-fit replacement kit is unpainted and comes ready to paint and install. Simply remove your previous oil pan system and replace it with this new, Scott Drake upgrade.
Order a Scott Drake C5ZZ-6675/22-K Front Sump Oil Pan Kit with a Boss 302 Baffle and Oil Pick-Up for your 260, 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning