Steering Coupling Assembly 1979-1993
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Reduces Vibrations
- OEM Style Reproduction
Steering Coupling Assembly for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs.
Are you noticing that the steering wheel on your 1979-1993 Mustang has excessive play? Then get rid of that problem with this Steering Coupling Assembly that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to be Direct Fit Replacement for All 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Gets Rid of Excessive Steering Wheel Play
- Comes Pre-Assembled and Ready to Install Right Out of Box
- Durable Rubber Disc Gets Sandwiched Between Upper and Lower Steering Shaft Brackets
- Rubber Reduces Vibrations While Still Giving Mustang Factory Steering Movement
- Engineered to OEM Specifications
- Easy to Install
This Steering Coupling Assembly is a direct fit replacement for all 1979-1993 Mustangs. It gets rid of excessive steering wheel play and comes to you pre-assembled and ready to install! The durable rubber disc gets sandwiched between the upper and lower steering shaft brackets and reduces vibrations while still giving your Mustang that factory steering movement you know and love. This Steering Coupling Assembly is engineered to OEM specifications and is easy to install too!
- Lower Casting Bracket
- Durable Rubber Disc
- All Necessary Hardware
Order a Steering Coupling Assembly for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 or 1993 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning