Mustang restoration is the highlight of your weekend. Install this Wilwood DynaPro Dust-Boot Black 12.9" Rear Disc Brake Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors 140-13206-D to take that restoration project back onto the road sooner and with higher performance. The rotor assembly fits a 2-1/2" axle offset and 8" or 9" small bearing rear axle for a clean look.
Features and Benefits:
- Four piston black forged DynaPro dust-boot calipers
- 12.19" diameter drilled and slotted rotors
- No modifications required
- Lug-Mount Bolt-on installation
- Fits most 15" or larger wheels
- Consists of a drum style internal parking brake
- Brake shoes are neatly hidden and out-of-sight inside the rotor assembly
- Parking brake cables are relocated inward with more clearance for deep offset wheels
- Includes caliper brackets and premium quality hardware
This DynaPro Dust-Boot Rear Disc Kit 140-13206-D is a great solution for 1965-1973 Mustang rear axles that require a parking brake for a Restomod project. The DynaPro Dustboot calipers, 12.19” one-piece drilled and slotted drum rotors and high friction pads provide enhanced and balanced braking for all forms of custom performance street/strip and show Mustangs. Wilwood developed this kit for applications or locations that require or prefer a dust-sealed piston. Dust-boot sealed aluminum pistons supply extra protection against road or track-born dirt and debris on low to intermediate temperature range applications that may also operate in harsh environments. The neatly hidden internal shoe system allows a clean installation with exceptional static holding power for parking.
- 12.19” Plain Rotors
- (4) Rear Brake Pads
- Backing Plates with Built In Parking Brake
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
*With the installation of this rear disc brake kit, the wheel track may change. Check your wheel offset before final assembly.
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
- Wilwood internal parking brake cable kit (BHS57) is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Brake Lines are NOT included in this kit.
- 1965-1973 Ford Mustang with a 2-1/2” axle offset and an 8” or 9” small bearing rear axle