Wilwood Rear Disc Brake Kit DynaPro Dust-Boot Black With 12.19" Drilled/Slotted Rotors 8"/9" Small Bearing Rear Mustang 1965-1973
- DynaPro Dust-Boot Calipers
- Includes Brake Pads
- Plain Rotors
- Improved Static Holding
Wilwood DynaPro Dust-Boot Black Rear Disc Brake Kit with 12.9" Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with an 8" or 9" with Small Bearing Rear Axle.
Mustang restoration is the highlight of your weekend. Install this Wilwood DynaPro Dust-Boot Black 12.9" Rear Disc Brake Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors 140-13206-D to take that restoration project back onto the road sooner and with higher performance. The rotor assembly fits a 2-1/2" axle offset and 8" or 9" small bearing rear axle for a clean look.
Features and Benefits:
- Four piston black forged DynaPro dust-boot calipers
- 12.19" diameter drilled and slotted rotors
- No modifications required
- Lug-Mount Bolt-on installation
- Fits most 15" or larger wheels
- Consists of a drum style internal parking brake
- Brake shoes are neatly hidden and out-of-sight inside the rotor assembly
- Parking brake cables are relocated inward with more clearance for deep offset wheels
- Includes caliper brackets and premium quality hardware
This DynaPro Dust-Boot Rear Disc Kit 140-13206-D is a great solution for 1965-1973 Mustang rear axles that require a parking brake for a Restomod project. The DynaPro Dustboot calipers, 12.19” one-piece drilled and slotted drum rotors and high friction pads provide enhanced and balanced braking for all forms of custom performance street/strip and show Mustangs. Wilwood developed this kit for applications or locations that require or prefer a dust-sealed piston. Dust-boot sealed aluminum pistons supply extra protection against road or track-born dirt and debris on low to intermediate temperature range applications that may also operate in harsh environments. The neatly hidden internal shoe system allows a clean installation with exceptional static holding power for parking.
- 12.19” Plain Rotors
- (4) Rear Brake Pads
- Backing Plates with Built In Parking Brake
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
*With the installation of this rear disc brake kit, the wheel track may change. Check your wheel offset before final assembly.
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
- Wilwood internal parking brake cable kit (BHS57) is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Brake Lines are NOT included in this kit.
- 1965-1973 Ford Mustang with a 2-1/2” axle offset and an 8” or 9” small bearing rear axle
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.