1972 Mustang Suspensions
Ford manufactured early Mustangs with a signature appearance that plenty of performance strength under the hood. To keep their prized pony car affordable, Ford cut back in areas that didn’t directly impact that straight-line performance — areas like the suspension. If you’re still running on your 1972 Mustang’s original suspension, you have a huge opportunity to upgrade to a more comfortable ride with better handling. CJ Pony Parts is your one-stop shop for all your 1972 Mustang suspension needs. If you’re looking for replacement parts and accessories to repair or maintain your existing suspension, we have what you need at affordable prices. If you’re looking to upgrade for better performance or increased comfort, we can help you identify the right product to meet your needs.
Showing 1-20 of 45 results
- Total Control Products Lower Control Arm Eccentric Eliminator Kit 1967-1973$71.25 Regular Price $75.00
- Total Control Products Rear Anti-Roll Bar Kit For G-Link Rear Suspension 1965-1973$455.05 Regular Price $479.00
- Total Control Products G-Bar Upper Control Arm Bracket Welding Fixture 8"/9" Rear End 1965-1973$109.24 Regular Price $114.99
- Total Control Products Leaf Spring Suspension Kit Stage 1 With 4 Mid-Eye Springs/Fixed Shocks 1965-1973$970.00 Regular Price $1,000.00
- Total Control Products Leaf Spring Suspension Kit Stage 1 With Fixed Valve Shocks And Mid-Eye 4-1/2 Leaf Springs 1965-1973$970.00 Regular Price $1,000.00
- Total Control Products Adjustable Upper Control Arm Pair Straight Pivot 1967-1973$807.49 Regular Price $849.99
- Total Control Products Coilover Kit Front SensiSet Shocks Small Block 1967-1973$878.75 Regular Price $925.00
- Total Control Products Front Sway Bar Kit Street Performance 1-1/8" 1971-1973$342.00 Regular Price $360.00
- Total Control Products Coilover Kit Front QuickSet 2 Shocks Small Block 1967-1973$1,140.00 Regular Price $1,200.00
- Total Control Products Adjustable Strut Rod With Pivot Joint Pair 1968-1973$570.00 Regular Price $600.00
- Total Control Products Lower Control Arm Tubular Pair With Pivot Socket 1968-1973$665.00 Regular Price $700.00
- Total Control Products Subframe Connectors Weld-On Pair Convertible 1965-1970$310.49 Regular Price $344.99
- Total Control Products Front Sway Bar Kit Street 1" 1971-1973$323.00 Regular Price $340.00
- Total Control Products Leaf Spring Reverse Eye 1-1/2" Lowering 4-Leaf Pair 1965-1973$368.60 Regular Price $380.00
Showing 1-20 of 45 results
Solutions for Your SuspensionEven if your ‘Stang roars like a powerhouse and tears down the highway, every enthusiast knows that suspension is critical to their car’s life. These owners turn to CJ Pony Parts for all their Mustang needs. We provide a huge selection of the parts, kits, systems and accessories so any owner can see their ‘Stangs reach its full potential. Our inventory of 1972 Mustang suspension parts includes:
• Air ride suspensions
• Ball joints
• Bumpsteer kits
• Coil over kits
• Coil spring saddles
• Export braces
• Front lower and upper control arms
• Monte Carlo bars
• Panhard bars
• Shock tower braces
• Shock tower tops
• Strut rods
• Struts and shocks
• Subframe connectors
• Sway bars
• Traction bars
All of these products are manufactured by the finest vendors in the aftermarket industry, and they’re priced so affordably that practically any Mustang enthusiast can afford them. Plus, most of our customers enjoy free same-day shipping on their purchases, and we don’t require a minimum to buy. If you’ve been searching for ways to improve your Mustang’s handling or smooth out its ride, the solution can reach your doorstep in just a matter of days.
Owners of classic Mustangs treasure their vehicles. Why trust your valued pony car to anything less than an industry expert and quality industry parts? CJ Pony Parts knows Mustangs inside and out, and it’s this expertise that allows us to provide exceptional customer service. When you need suspension parts or other components for your 1972 Mustang, turn to the name you can trust — CJ Pony Parts.
Navigating Your Suspension OptionsClassic Mustangs owners are faced with a world of decisions. With a huge selection of aftermarket parts available to make upgrades, repairs, modification and more, how do you know where to start? At CJ Pony Parts, we are always available to answer questions and assist you in identifying the perfect part to meet your needs. If you’re wondering about the right next step, our qualified staff can offer further information on products, vendors, and more.
Contact us today and check out our huge selection of 1972 Mustang suspension parts!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, or 1973 for additional options.