Detroit Speed Engine Mount Kit For Aluma-Frame Front Suspension Kit 289/302/351W Engine Swap 1965-1970
Detroit Speed Engine Mount Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with a 289, 302 or 351W Small Block Engine Swap and a Aluma-Frame Front Suspension Kit Applied.
If you’re planning on making a flip with your engine, moving to a 289, 302 or 351W Small Block Engine in your classic 1965-1970 Mustang, this Detroit Speed 060421 Engine Mount Kit is exactly what you need. This kit includes one driver side small block Ford engine mount bracket, one passenger side small block Ford engine mount bracket, two adjustable engine mount isolator assemblies and all the required mounting hardware.
Features and Benefits:
- For 1965-1970 Mustangs with a 289, 302 or 351W Small Block Engine Swap
- Installs a 289, 302 or 351W on an Aluma-Frame Front Suspension Kit
- Direct Bolt on Installation
- Complete Kit
- Fully Adjustable Engine Mount Isolator
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
Constructed from heavy gauge steel, these mounting brackets feature a powder coated black finish. The included adjustable engine mount isolators can be set at the stock height, lower or higher then stock allowing for fine tuning of the height of the SBF engine. This small block Ford engine mounting kit will bolt directly to your new Detroit Speed Aluma-Frame ensuring your engine is in the stock location. The engine angle should be set at 3 degrees down in the rear. This angle is referenced from the crankshaft centerline. Lastly, this accompanying upgrade is easily installed.
- One (1) Driver Side Small Block Ford Engine Mount Bracket
- One (1) Passenger Side Small Block Ford Engine Mount Bracket
- Two (2) Adjustable Engine Mount Isolator Assemblies
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Detroit Speed has never settled for good, all of their skilled people will continue to push the limits in all that they do to achieve the best in product development. Their aftermarket upgrades are designed in house by their own team of engineers that are in-tune with not only the latest manufacturing practices, but also produced in the USA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.