Detroit Speed Engine Mount Kit For Aluma-Frame Front Suspension Kit LS Engine Swap 1965-1970
Detroit Speed Engine Mount Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with a GM Based LS Engine Swap and an Aluma-Frame Front Suspension Kit Applied.
This Detroit Speed Engine Mount Kit is a one-stop-shop if you’re flipping to a GM Based LS Engine in your 1965-1970 Mustang with an Aluma-Frame Front Suspension Kit. This kit includes one driver side small block Ford engine mount bracket, one passenger side small block Ford engine mount bracket, two adjustable engine mount isolator assemblies and all the required mounting hardware.
Features and Benefits:
- For 1965-1970 Mustangs with a GM Based LS Engine Swap
- Installs a GM Based LS Engine on an Aluma-Frame Front Suspension Kit
- Direct Bolt on Installation
- Complete Kit
- Fully Adjustable Engine Mount Isolator
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
For enhanced durability and improved strength, the included engine mounting brackets are constructed of heavy gauge steel and finished with a black, powder coat. The included adjustable engine mount isolators can be set below, at or above stock height to meet your needs. For oil pan clearance and improved weight distribution, the bellhousing mounting surface will be located 1-1/2” rearward of the original engine location.
- One (1) Driver Side GM LS Engine Mount Bracket
- One (1) Passenger Side GM LS Engine Mount Bracket
- Two (2) Adjustable Engine Mount Isolator Assemblies
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Detroit Speed has never settled for good, all of their skilled people will continue to push the limits in all that they do to achieve the best in product development. Their aftermarket upgrades are designed in house by their own team of engineers that are in-tune with not only the latest manufacturing practices, but also produced in the USA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.