FiTech Go EFI 2X4 Master Kit 625HP With Bright Tumble Finish And Inline Fuel Pump Kit
FiTech 625HP Go EFI 2x4 Master Kit with a Bright Tumble Finish and an Inline Fuel Pump Kit for 4-Barrel Intake Manifolds.
If you’re ready to upgrade to EFI, it’s time to pick up this FiTech 625HP Go EFI 2x4 Master Kit with a Bright Tumble Finish that also comes with an Inline Fuel Pump Kit from CJ Pony Parts!
Master Kit Features & Benefits:
- Rated at 625HP: Suitable for Engines from 250HP to 625HP
- Perfect for Daily Driver, Weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer
- Fastest, Most Accurate Self-Learning Available, Timing Control, Unique Wet Flow Annular Discharge for Complete Fuel Atomization and More
- Only Computer-Mounted Throttle Body that Offers Spark Control Without Need for External Spark Box or Special Distributor
- Bolt On for Most Popular Manifolds (Including Edelbrock Dual-Quad Manifolds) without Adapters
- Eight (8) Hi-Flow 625HP Injectors and Bright Tumble Finish
- Quick and Easy Initial Set-Up: Simple Touch-Screen Selections Have You Up and Running in Minutes
- After Start Up, ECU Immediately Takes Over and Provides Vehicle with Optimal Tune
- You Can Control and Adjust Ignition Timing on the Fly from Hand-Held Touch-Screen Controller (Ignition Control is Optional and Not Required)
- Throttle Bodies with Universal Bases to Fit Any Dual-Quad 4-BBL Manifold
- Wire Harness for Dual-Quad Installation
- Built-In Fuel Pressure Regulator: No Extra Regulator to Mount on Firewall
- ECU is Mounted to Throttle Body for Simpler Installation: No Unsightly Harness Draped Across Engine
Fuel Pump Kit Features & Benefits:
- Features 255LPH External Inline Fuel Pump that Can Handle Up to 600HP
- Includes 5 Feet of -8 Fuel Lines and Fittings, Two (2) Billet Fuel Filters and 20-Foot Premium-Quality EFI-Grade -6 Fuel Hose for Inlet and Return Line Between Fuel Tank and Engine
- Included Filters are 100-Micron Pre-Filter and 30-Micron Post-Filer
- Hose and Hose Ends are Push-Lock Style for Easy Assembly
- Includes Pump Mounting Brackets and Hardware
This FiTech (31061) 625HP Go EFI 2x4 Master Kit with a Bright Tumble Finish and an Inline Fuel Pump Kit includes one throttle body that handles all of the brains while the second holds 4 additional injectors and the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. This kit is rated for 625HP but can be used on engines from 250HP to 625HP! It’s perfect for everything from daily drivers to weekend street machines to bracket racers and has the fastest and most accurate self-learning available, not to mention timing control, unique wet flow annular discharge for complete fuel atomization and more! It also features the only computer-mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. This kit is a bolt-on for most popular manifolds and offers quick and easy initial set-up. After start up, the ECU will take over immediately and provide your vehicle with an optimal tune. And, if you want, you can easily control the ignition timing from the hand-held touch-screen controller! The throttle bodies have universal bases that will fit any dual quad 4-bbl manifold.
The included fuel pump kit comes with a 255LPH external inline fuel pump that can handle up to 600HP. This kit also comes with 5 feet of fuel lines and fittings, two billet fuel filters, 20 feet of EFI-grade fuel hose, pump mounting brackets and more!
Please Note: When using the fuel pump kit, a return line to the fuel tank is required.
*This kit does not include throttle linkage.
Order a FiTech (31061) 625HP Go EFI 2x4 Master Kit with a Bright Tumble Finish and an Inline Fuel Pump Kit for your 4-Barrel Intake Manifold from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: