Ford Motor Oil Motorcraft SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Quart
- Contains One Quart
- Improves Fuel Economy
- API Certified
- High Viscosity
Quart of Ford SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motorcraft Motor Oil.
While routine oil changes may seem like a nuisance, keeping your combustion engine lubricated and free of debris promotes smooth performance and better fuel economy. Ford Motor Company recommends the use of SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motorcraft Motor Oil (XO-5W20-Q1FS) when you're in need of this particular viscosity grade. Sold individually, this bottle contains one quart of premium-quality passenger car motor oil.
Features and Benefits:
- Sold Individually
- Manufactured with a High-Viscosity Index
- Premium Synthetic Base Oils
- Good High-Temp and Low-Temp Performance
- Minimizes Engine Deposits and Wear
- Friction-Reducing Technology for Wear Protection
- API Certified for Gasoline Engine Service ILSAC GF-5
- Meets API SN/Resource Conserving and SN PLUS
- Meets WSS-M2C945-B1 and SN PLUS; Can Reduce Oil-Derived Low-Speed Pre-Ignition
SAE 5W-20 is manufactured with a high viscosity index, and it contains premium synthetic base oils for superior high- and low-temperature performance. This Motor Oil reduces the presence of engine sludge and defends your motor against high-temperature oxidation and turbocharger deposits, low-temperature gelling, rust corrosion, and foaming.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning