Meet your sport driving demands with the HP Plus Front Brake Pad Set and Talon Rotor Kit from Hawk Performance. Available as a complete package for the front driver and passenger side of your 1994-2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustang or 2001 Bullitt Mustang, the Brake Pads and Rotors are suitable for autocross, track days, Solo II and more!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Suitable for Autocross and Club Racing Events
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeds 240-Hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier for Corrosion Resistance
- Quick and Easy Bed-In Resists Galling
- Manufactured in ISO Certified Facilities in North America
Each HP Plus Front Brake Pad is 0.610 inches thick with a seriously high friction output. This can be attributed to the use of a specially developed Ferro-Carbon material manufactured for sport driving applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation boasts lower wear rates and higher torque values when compared to materials used by competitors. If you're in possession of a high-performance, competition Mustang, these HP Plus pads are the perfect upgrade from the stock originals.
The HP Plus can withstand repetitive, heavy braking while doubling pad life and reducing rotor wear by a walloping 82 percent. Maximizing stopping power with the HP Plus provides driver confidence with quiet operation and dust reduction.
- 1994-2004 SVT Cobra Mustang
- 2001 Bullitt Mustang
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustang
- Set of HP Plus Front Brake Pads (HB111N.610)
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors (HTC4025)
The Hawk Performance Talon Rotors are just as likely to live up to your expectations. Since they're built to OE specs, weights and production processes, they'll fit your Mustang without modifications. Hawk's proprietary DTC curved Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to dramatically reduce harmonic resonance issues and maintain a debris-free pad surface. The Rotor is also cross-drilled for better thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and wet braking.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.