Want to replace your Mustang's rear brakes? Why not upgrade? This Kit from Hawk Performance includes HPS Pads and Talon Rotors, for an overall increase in performance, durability, and convenience.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/ torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust compound
- Virtually noise-free
- CNC programmed, precision balanced rotors
- Dyno certified
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These HPS, or High-Performance Street, brake pads offer more friction than your stock brake pads, providing 20-40% more stopping power and less brake fade. The less fade your brake pads experience, the more durable the brake pad is: creating less brake dust and improving performance.
The Hawk Performance Talon rotors features Hawk’s unique patented DTC curved slot design and are built to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each application without modifications.
These rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. Their cross drilled design provides improved thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and better braking when wet.
This Kit Includes:
- Set of HPS Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 1994-2004 SVT Cobra Mustang
- 2001 Bullitt Mustang
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustang
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.