Before opting for a standard replacement brake pad, consider that an upgrade not only enhances an important performance feature of your Mustang, but it locks in safer braking, too. A set of HPS (High Performance Street) Front and Rear Brake Pads from Hawk Performance deliver a whopping 20-40% more stopping power than standard brake pads. Pair these with a set of front and rear Talon Rotors and you'll experience better braking under all weather conditions. For dramatic results, install these components on your 1994-2004 Cobra Mustang, 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustang or 2001 Bullitt Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front and Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Front Pad Thickness: 0.610"; Rear Pad Thickness: 0.585"
- High Friction/Torque Hot or Cold
- Gentle on Rotors and Extends Pad Life
- Virtually Noise-Free Operation
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Via Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeding 240-Hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier Maintains Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Quick and Easy Bed-In Resists Galling
- Manufactured in ISO Certified Facilities in North America
- Set of HPS Front Brake Pads (HB111F.610)
- Set of HPS Rear Brake Pads (HB183F.585)
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors (HTC4025 )
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors (HTC4026)
The HPS Brake Pads provide more friction than stock brake pads while ensuring less brake fade than a standard replacement brake pad. With less brake fade comes less brake dust and better brake performance.
You'll be just as impressed with the Talon Rotors as you are with the HPS Brake Pads. Built to OE specifications, weights and production processes, these bad boys have been engineered to fit your Mustang with no modifications required. Plus, they feature Hawk’s proprietary DTC curved slot design, which comes with a number of benefits. Since they're balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots, you'll notice fewer harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. Their cross-drilled design improves thermal efficiency and heat dissipation and seriously better braking when wet.
- 1994-2004 SVT Cobra Mustang
- 2001 Bullitt Mustang
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustang
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.