Pads and rotors are a great entry-level mod for improved braking performance! These kits from Hawk Performance are a direct-fit installation, with reduced noise and dust in addition to more stopping power.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front and Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life and pad life
- Ultra-low dust and extremely quiet
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
This Kit from Hawk Performance includes a Set of PC Front and Rear Brake Pads and Front and Rear Set of Talon Rotors are a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise brake pad and rotor option for your street legal 1994-2004 Cobra and Mach 1 or Bullitt Mustangs.
Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your Mustang's ABS brake system to work more effectively.
With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad. The Hawk Performance Talon rotors features Hawk’s unique patented DTC curved slot design and are built to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each application without modifications.
These rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. Their cross drilled design provides improved thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and better braking when wet.
This Kit Includes:
- Set of PC Front Brake Pads
- Set of PC Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 1994-2004 SVT Cobra Mustang
- 2001 Bullitt Mustang
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustang
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.