The Maximum Motorsports (MMFCA-20) Front Lower Control Arms are designed to be a performance upgrade for your 1979-1993 Mustang. The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1.25 DOM Steel Tubing that is configured in an A-Arm design, this will provide greater rigidity than the standard V control arms. Maximum Motorsports gussets the critical areas preventing fracturing. Maximum Motorsports assembles the control arms with OEM low-friction ball joints. The Front Lower Control Arms will improve steering response and enjoy better control of dynamic alignment through less deflection with Urethane pivot bushings. The Reverse-Offset Front Lower Control Arms will move the ball-joint rearward, along the centerline of the Mustang. These Front Control Arms will maintain the stock fore/aft tire location when installed with an MM k-member. The Maximum Motorsports (MMFCA-20) Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Constructed from 1.25” DOM Steel Tubing
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Improves Steering Response
- Controls Dynamic Alignment Better
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arms
- Includes Urethane Bushings
- Sold as a Pair
- Low Friction Ball Joint
- Gussets are Placed in Critical Areas
- Driver Side Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Passenger Side Reverse-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Urethane Lower Control Arm Bushings (8)
- Pair of Short Crush Sleeves (Silver) (2)
- Pair of Long Crush Sleeves (Gold) (2)
- Grease Packets (2)
- Pair of Lock Nuts (2)
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.