Maximum Motorsports K-Member With Control Arm Kit Reverse-Offset Mustang LS/ 4.6L/ 5.0L Coyote 1979-1993
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Improves Steering Response
- Lightweight Construction
- Black Powdercoat Finish
Maximum Motorsports Reverse-Offset K-Member With Control Arm Kit for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs with a Coyote, LS, 4.6L or 5.0L engine.
This Maximum Motorsports K-Member and Control Arm Kit improves handling performance on your Fox Body Mustang! With compatibility for a variety of engines, these control arms and K-Members feature gusseted tubular steel construction for lighter weight and improved strength.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from High Quality Tubular Steel
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Includes Urethane Bushings
- Low Friction Ball Joints
- Gussets are Placed in Critical Areas
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Improves Suspension Geometry
- 26% Lighter than Stock K-Member
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA! (San Luis Obispo, California)
- Includes 2-Point Chassis Brace
- Raised Front Control Arm Pivot Points (Street and Race)
- Control Arm Pivot Points Move Straight Forward 0.75”
- Maintains Stock Engine Mount Height
- 2-Sets of Engine Mount Holes to Choose from Moves Engine (Stock or 1” Rearward)
This K-Member is 26% lighter than the factory K-Member found on your 1979-1993 Mustang. The Maximum Motorsports K-member is constructed from high-quality tubular steel. With adjustable motor mounts, the front lower control arm mounts are shifted 0.75” straight forward to increase positive caster and move the center of gravity slightly rearward for improved weight distribution. The stiff K-Member design will prevent flexing, which will improve steering response and handling. The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are designed to be a performance upgrade for your 1979-1993 Mustang. The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1.25 DOM Steel Tubing that is configured in a A-Arm design, this will provide greater rigidity than the standard V control arms. Maximum Motorsports gussets the critical areas preventing fracturing. Maximum Motorsports assembles the control arms with OEM low-friction ball joints. The Front Lower Control Arms will improve steering response and enjoy better control of dynamic alignment through less deflection with Urethane pivot bushings. The Reverse-Offset Front Lower Control Arms will move the ball-joint rearward, along the centerline of your Mustang.
This Kit Includes:
- Maximum Motorsport K-Member (4.6L, 5.0L Coyote, LS)
- K-Member 2-Point Chassis Brace
- All Necessary Hardware
- Grease Packets (2)
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Please Note: The Maximum Motorsports Reverse-Offset Front Lower Control Arms require a Front Coilover Kit (COK38-V).
Vehicle Fitment: 1979-1993 Mustangs with a 4.6L, 5.0L Coyote or LS Engine
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning