Built for competition, these Maximum Motorsports Rear Lower Control Arms (MMRLCA-50) equips your 1979-1998 Mustang for the corners! These lightweight aluminum arms are ideal for autocross and open track racing, but are suitable for street use. They'll improve traction and vehicle control.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1998 Mustangs
- Improve Handling and Traction (Eliminates Deflection)
- Constructed from Lightweight Aluminum (2.7lbs Per Rear Control Arm)
- Anodized Black Finish
- Adjustable Length
- Proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Ensures precise control of axle location
- Includes Spherical Rod Ends (Proper Articulation)
- Ideal for Street and Road Race Applications
The Maximum Motorsports Road Race Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from high quality, lightweight Aluminum that weight 2.7lbs per control arm. The Rear Lower Control Arms include spherical rod ends that provide proper articulation. Once the Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed they are then finished in a Black anodized coating. The Maximum Motorsports Rear Lower Control Arms will require an aftermarket style Rear Sway Bar and Rear Coilovers. The Maximum Motorsports Rear Lower Control Arms are proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- The Rear Lower Control Arms have NO provision for a Stock Style Rear Sway Bar
- The Maximum Motorsports Road Race Rear Lower Control Arms will require Rear Coil-Overs (COK42-V).
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.