MSD Ignition Coil Blaster II 45000-Volt Black Round For Use With Carbureted Engines
MSD Blaster II Black Round 45000-Volt Ignition Coil for use with Carbureted Engines.
If you're on the hunt for a new coil that's an excellent upgrade for your stock coil, or if your vehicle uses an MSD 5-, 6- or 7-Series Ignition or a Blaster Ignition, it's time to pick up this MSD Blaster II Black Round 45000-Volt Ignition Coil that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Great Choice for Vehicles with MSD 6-Series Ignition and Excellent Upgrade for Stock Coil
- Improved Output Coil for Electronic Ignitions, Blaster Ignition or MSD 5-, 6- and 7-Series (Ballast Resistor Required for Points)
- Designed for Improved Spark Output
- Special 100:1 Windings for Maximum Voltage Build-Up
- Windings Securely Kept Cool in Oil-Filled Metal Canister
- Tower Assembly Molded of Durable Alkyd Material with High Dielectric Properties Less Prone to Carbon Tracking
- Wide-Spaced Brass Primary Terminals Prevent Possibility of Spark
- CARB E.O. Approved: D-40-37
This MSD (82023) Blaster II Black Round 45000-Volt Ignition Coil offers improved output for electronic ignitions and more! It's designed for improve spark output and features special 100:1 windings for maximum voltage build-up. These windings are secure and kept cool in an oil-filled canister too. Plus, the tower assembly is molded out of durable alkyd materials that have high dielectric properties that are less prone to carbon tracking, and the wide-spaced brass primary terminals help prevent the possibility of a spark.
Please Note: Most late model vehicles with electronic ignitions do not require a ballast resistor. Check your ignition and manufacturer’s specifications to determine if a ballast is required in your application. Mallory Unilite applications also require the ballast resistor.
Order an MSD (82023) Blaster II Black Round 45000-Volt Ignition Coil for your Carbureted Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: