Unless your Mustang is a designated race car, you'll want a clutch that you can use at the track and then on the drive home. This RAM Clutches 10.5" Powergrip Clutch Kit (98794) is rated for 550 horsepower and built to last! With over 30% more clamping force than stock and organic/ metallic friction material, this clutch also delivers soft, smooth engagement for street driving.
Features and Benefits:
- For 1-1/16 x 10 Spline Equipped Transmissions
- 10.5“ Diaphragm Pressure Plate
- 8 Spring Helix Hub
- Single Full Face Segmented Clutch Disc
- Organic/ Metallic Clutch Material
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- SFI Approved
- Rated up to 550 Horse Power
- Designed for Street to Strip Applications
- Made in the USA
Included in Kit: Pressure Plate, Clutch Disc, Release Bearing, Alignment Tool.
- Does not include a Flywheel or Installation Hardware
- Depending on your application, please make sure you are using the correct tooth and balance flywheel during the installation of this Clutch Kit
- 1986-1993 LX 5.0L Mustangs
- 1986-1993 GT Mustangs
- 1994-1998 GT Mustangs
- 1999-2001 GT Mustangs
- 1994-1998 SVT Cobra Mustangs
- Will not fit V6 Mustangs.
- It is possible to use this clutch on 1982-1985 models as the flywheel diameter is the same, but ONLY if you use the correct hardware. See P/N: HW912 (NOT Included).
- In 2001, Ford made the Mustang GT available with two different transmissions. To find out which style transmission you have, check the data sticker located on the driver side door jamb. A "K" means the car came with a TR3650 and a "6" indicates a T45. This clutch kit works with the T45.